Center San Augustine Viking Appliance Service and Repair
VIKING APPLIANCE REPAIR BY ADVANCED APPLIANCE REPAIR
Viking was founded in the 1980’s by Fred Carl Jr. His idea for the Viking range came while building his own home and wanting a commercial style range for the kitchen- he discovered that there wasn’t one. So he decided to turn his problem into an opportunity! The design and manufacturing of this new product took years- because this was the first product of its kind. Production of this new range began in 1987. Viking has been going full speed since then – from producing every appliance you could imagine to winning a magnitude of awards all while keeping their customers, the environment, and their community as their top priority!
If there is ever a time when your Viking appliance isn’t working correctly and you need the help of a professional, Advanced Appliance has you covered!
FOR YOUR VIKING APPLIANCE REPAIRS- CALL ADVANCED APPLIANCE REPAIR!
At Advanced Appliance Repair, we know that if your Viking appliance isn’t working correctly you need to get it fixed fast and fixed right. Our technicians are specially trained and factory authorized to work on Viking appliances.
We can help with anything from the simplest repair to troubleshooting the most complex problems. So, if your appliance isn’t working or has an issue – we’ve got you covered!
If you are having trouble with any Viking appliances let one of our Viking certified technicians take care of your problem! Some common problems with Viking appliances can be:
- Ice maker not producing ice
- Ice build up in the freezer
- Noisy interior fan
- Water dispenser not working
- Defrost function not working
- Ice maker water valve failed
- Door hinges needing replaced
Viking Wine refrigerator
- Needing a new thermostat
- Burners not igniting
- Needing to replace the spark igniter
- Valve knob needing to be replaced
- Oven clock not working
- Inconsistent temperatures or uneven baking
- Self-cleaning function not working
- Bottom element of oven burned out
- Gas igniter needing replaced
- Burners not working/Not turning on
- Needing to replace ignition switches
- Spark igniters keep sparking after lit
- Sensors not working
- Not heating food properly
- Dishwasher not cleaning dishes
- Standing water in the bottom after cycle is completed
- Soap dispenser not opening during cycle
WE SERVICE VIKING:
- Viking Freestanding Range Repair
- Viking Dual Fuel Range Repair
- Viking Rangetop Repair
- Viking Gas and Electric Cooktop Repair
- Viking Induction Cooktop Repair
- Viking Double and Single Oven Repair
- Viking Microwave Repair
- Viking Warming Drawer Repair
- Viking Ventilation Repair
- Viking Refrigerator Repair
- Viking Ice Maker Repair
- Viking Beverage Center Repair
- Viking Refrigerated Drawer Repair
- Viking Wine Refrigerator Repair
- Viking Outdoor Grill Repair
HERE’S WHY TO CHOOSE ADVANCED APPLIANCE REPAIR FOR VIKING APPLIANCE REPAIRS:
- Experience: We have over 14 years of experience in appliance repair.
- Factory Authorized: Advanced Appliance Repair is Viking Factory Authorized for In-Warranty and Out-of-Warranty Repairs
- Viking Training: Technicians receive specific training on Viking appliance repair.
- Honest Assessment: Our technicians will give you the facts so you can make an educated choice to repair the appliance or replace it with a new one.
- Uniformed Technicians: All Advanced Technicians will be in uniform and in a marked Advanced Appliance vehicle.