Crockett Dacor Appliance Service and Repair
Dacor Appliance Repair by Advanced Appliance Repair
Dacor opened the doors to its first family owned shop in 1933. Today, the company has grown to be one of the foremost brands in high-end appliances for the kitchen. Despite its large growth over the last 75+ years, Dacor still prides themselves in maintaining their original family-owned spirit through their customer service and with every appliance they make.
Dacor appliances have led the way in invention
With an eye to innovation and a commitment to energy efficiency, Dacor has created many firsts in the appliance industry and continues to strive for producing high quality and environment friendly appliances. Some of the company’s highlights include:
- Creating the 1st indoor electronic barbeque
- Creating the 1st kitchen ventilation system
- Adamantly adhering to their special “green commitment”
Knowing your Dacor Series for your repair project
Dacor appliance repair projects can be different depending on the series of machine you own. Dacor produces 3 series of appliances depending on the consumer’s cooking needs. These are the:
- Discovery Series
- Renaissance Series
- Distinctive Series
The company’s quality design features make most Dacor appliance repair projects relatively hassel-free for consumers. However, there are times when you need the help of a professional.
For your Dacor appliance repairs, call Advanced Appliance Repair!
At Advanced Appliance Repair, we have been servicing Dacor appliances for many years, and we share in their family-owned spirit. We know you need to get your machine fixed fast and fixed right. Our technicians are specially trained and factory authorized to work on Dacor Appliances.
We can help with everything from making the simplest repair to troubleshooting the most complex problems. So, if your appliance isn’t working or has an issue – we’ve got you covered!
If you are having trouble with any Dacor appliances we have the Dacor certified technicians to take care of your problem! Some common problems with Dacor appliances can be:
Dacor Refrigerator Problems
- Having problems with the fan
- Ice build up
- Ice dispenser not working
- Noises coming from freezer
- Ice forming on walls of the freezer
- Problems with the control board
- Water leaking in freezer
- Refrigerator fan being loud
- Refrigerator temperature too warm
- Icemaker not producing ice
Dacor Wine Refrigerator Problems
- Not holding set temperature
Dacor Stove & Range Problems
- Uneven baking in the oven
- Oven baking time too long
- Oven not maintaining set temperature
- Clicking or banging noises from oven
- LED display not working
- Dacor error “U60” Cooling fan error
- Replacing oven relay board
- Dacor error code “L60”
- Oven needing a new control panel
- Problems during self-clean cycle
- Smelling gas while stove/oven is in us
- Dacor error code “F2”
- Double wall oven needing a new mother board
- Dacor error code “U43”
- LED lights burning out
Dacor Microwave Problems
- Problems with the door latch
- Needing to replace switches
- Stops working
Dacor Dishwasher Problems
- Dacor error code “F1”
- Dishwasher not cleaning dishes
- Rusting dishwasher racks
- Stopping in mid cycle
We service these types of Dacor Appliances:
- Dacor Cooktop Repair
- Dacor Dishwasher Repair
- Dacor Freezer Repair
- Dacor Ice Maker Repair
- Dacor Microwave Repair
- Dacor Range & Oven Repair
- Dacor Refrigerator Repair
- Dacor Stove Repair
HERE’S WHY TO CHOOSE ADVANCED APPLIANCE REPAIR FOR DACOR REPAIRS:
- Experience: We have over 14 years of experience in appliance repair.
- Factory Authorized: Advanced Appliance Repair is Dacor Factory Authorized for In-Warranty and Out-of-Warranty Repairs
- Dacor Training: Technicians receive specific training on Dacor appliance repair.
- Honest Assessment: Our technicians will give you the facts so you can make an educated choice to repair the appliance or replace it with a new one.
- Uniformed Technicians: All Technicians will be in uniform and in an Advanced Appliance vehicle.
Contact us today for Dacor service and repair.