Crockett Kitchenaid Appliance Service and Repair
KITCHEN AID APPLIANCE REPAIR BY ADVANCED APPLIANCE REPAIR
KitchenAid, a company now owned by Whirlpool, started in 1919 by producing stand mixers. By 1949 they were producing dishwashers and grew from there! KitchenAid has undergone many changes since then- they still make those stand mixers but also have a full line of kitchen appliances. They continue to use their craftsmanship to build high quality products. KitchenAid has been the recipient of many awards and recognitions over the years. Most recently they were named Appliance “Brand of the Year” in 2011. If for some reason your KitchenAid is not working at its best, give Advanced Appliance a call- we’ve got you covered!
FOR YOUR KITCHENAID APPLIANCE REPAIRS, CALL ADVANCED APPLIANCE REPAIR!
At Advanced Appliance Repair, we have been servicing KitchenAid appliances for many years. We know you need to get your machine fixed fast and fixed right.
We can help with the simplest repair to troubleshooting complex problems. So, if your appliance isn’t working or has an issue– we’ve got you covered!
If you are having trouble with any KitchenAid appliances we have the technician to take care of your problem! Some common problems with KitchenAid appliances can be:
WITH THE KITCHENAID STOVE/RANGE/OVEN
- Not being able to open oven after self-clean
- Glass on oven shattering during cooking
- Oven overheating during self-clean
- Having to replace the sensors
- Food taking longer to cook
- Needing a new Motherboard
WITH THE KITCHENAID MICROWAVE
- Not cooking food properly
- Beeping constantly
- Locking shut, giving a KitchenAid error code “F2”
WITH THE KITCHENAID REFRIGERATOR/FREEZER
- Thermostat not working
- Ice maker not producing ice
- Problem with seals not closing
- Frozen food in the refrigerator
- Ice forming on the bottom of the freezer
WITH THE KITCHENAID WINE REFRIGERATOR
- Not cooling properly
WITH THE KITCHENAID DISHWASHER
- Not cleaning dishes
- Soap dispenser not opening
WE SERVICE KITCHENAID:
- KitchenAid Cooktop Repair
- KitchenAid Stove Repair
- KitchenAid Range & Oven Repair
- KitchenAid Dishwasher Repair
- KitchenAid Freezer Repair
- KitchenAid Refrigerator Repair
- KitchenAid Ice Maker Repair
- KitchenAid Microwave Repair
HERE’S WHY TO CHOOSE ADVANCED APPLIANCE REPAIR FOR KITCHENAID REPAIRS:
- Experience: We have over 14 years of experience in appliance repair.
- KitchenAid Training: Technicians receive specific training on KitchenAid repair.
- Honest Assessment: Our technicians will give you the facts so you can make an educated choice to repair the appliance or replace it with a new one.
- Uniformed Technicians: All Advanced Technicians will be in uniform and in a marked Advanced Appliance vehicle.